STUDY IN AUSTRALIA
Australia is currently the third most popular destination for international students in the English-speaking world, behind the United States and the UK. Many international students choose to study there because of the cultural diversity, friendly natives, and high quality of education.
When people think of Australia, they see wide open spaces of outback bush, kangaroos, koalas; and clean air and water. Australia has much more to offer than the usual expectations. Many international students are choosing to study in Australia because of its friendly, laid-back nature, excellent education system, and high standard of living.
WHY STUDY IN AUSTRALIA
The following are some of the reasons that seem to attract Nepalese students from Nepal to study in Australia.
- Nepalese 12+3 is acceptable for master’s degree.
- Duration for the master’s courses is between 1, 1.5 to 2 yrs.
- Competitive costs for tuitions and living in comparison to other developed countries. Like USA, UK etc.
- Australian education is recognized worldwide from US to NZ.
- High Standard of education in international terms, good research facilities available with state of the art equipment.
- Visa process is straightforward and fair.
- Simplified Student Visa Framework (SSVF).
- Currently over 40000 Nepalese Students in Australia.
- Australian universities are members of an International Academic community and academic staff are frequently recruited on an international basis.
- Australian Countries and graduates are keenly recruited into institutions overseas, indicating a measure of Quality Education.
- ESOS Act to protect the interest of overseas students.
- Safe country with pleasant climate and a stable democracy
- Scholarships and Internships:
- Opportunities to Work while studying and after graduation.
- Exceptionally Effective Test Preparation Classes
- Genuine Guidance on University and Course Selection
- Assistance on University application
- Guidance on Documentation
- Guidance on Admission interview
- Assistance on Visa Lodgment
- Pre-departure guidance
- Proper Care and Support While Studying in Australia